IS THERE REALLY A GOD?
OR DOES GOD EXIST ONLY IN OUR HEADS?
IS THE BIBLE TRULY GOD'S WORD?
OR IS IT A JUMBLE OF FANCIFUL MYTHS?
Atheist Universe details why God is unnecessary to explain the universe's diversity, organization and beauty. Using simple, straightforward logic, this book rebuts every argument that claims to "prove" God's existence.
A comprehensive primer for countering today's religious dogma, Atheist Universe addresses all the historical and scientific questions, including:
- What is atheism, and why is it so misunderstood?
- If God is a myth, then how did the universe appear?
- Without God, is there an objective "right" and "wrong"?
- What is the meaning of life without God?
- Is there evidence of Jesus' miracles and resurrection?
- Can atheists explain "near death" experiences and medical miracles?
- Can science and the Bible realistically be reconciled?
- What is the behind-the-scenes relationship between politics and religion?